About the Axis Scientific Liver Model:
The human liver is a dual-lobed organ that is mostly responsible for filtering blood from the digestive tract. There are many other functions of our livers to learn about, which is why Axis Scientific provides this full-size model for easy study and demonstration. In addition to the liver organ model, this anatomical model also features the gallbladder and inferior vena cava. Paired with Axis Scientific's diseased liver model, this is the perfect tool for any beginner or professional to begin learning more about different conditions that affect our livers, like gallstones or hepatitis.
What is Included?
- Full-size model and stand can be removed for closer study
- Standard 3-Year Warranty from Axis Scientific
What we love about this normal Liver Model:
- This life-size model provides an anatomically accurate representation of the human liver with easy-to-identify features like the gallbladder, too!
- Handpainted colors and details allow each user a chance to identify the ligaments and veins found in the human liver
- Can easily be removed from the stand
- Pairs well with Axis Scientific's Liver Kit
- Product dimensions: 7.5 in. x 5.5 in. x 5 in.
- Product weight: 0.65 lbs.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.
7.5 in. x 5.5 in. x 5 in.
Height of Base: