Axis Scientific Life-Size Human Liver with the Progression of Liver Disease
This anatomically accurate diseased liver model depicts the progression of fatty liver disease. This model conveniently displays six separate stages of the pathology on one single-part model. Hand-painted with true-to-life colors and textures replicated on a durable PVC plastic figure, this model stands to play an integral role in patient and student education as it pertains to the pathological progression of simple fatty liver disease to progressively more serious conditions like cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma. This model comes complete with a 4 x 4 inch plastic base and metal stand for easy display.
Single Part Construction
This space-saving model displays a variety of fatty liver disease stages in one convenient, single part model.
Durable and Easy-to-Handle
The Axis Scientific Life-Size Human Liver with the Progression of Liver Disease is made of a strong, flexible PVC plastic that makes the model exceedingly difficult to break, while it's protective satin coating resists fading and discoloration.
This Model's true-to-life scaling contributes to it's anatomical accuracy.
Three Year Warranty
Axis Scientific Anatomy Models include hassle-free 3-year warranty. Any questions? Feel free to contact our support team at 1.800.422.1134.
Featured on This Model
- Right and Left Lobes of the Liver
- Healthy Liver Section (First Section)
- Simple Fatty Liver (Second Section)
- Inflamed Liver (Third Section)
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (Fourth Section)
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease with Cirrhosis (Fifth Section)
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease with Cirrhosis and Carcinoma (Sixth Section)
Why We Love This Model
The Axis Scientific Life-Size Human Liver with the Progression of Liver Disease is critical for patient education in one of the most ubiquitous pathologies of the human liver. This model delivers a quick-and-easy representation useful to hepatological patients and anatomy students alike.
What's in the Box?
The Axis Scientific Life-Size Human Liver with the Progression of Liver Disease
The high-quality, durable, and compact model is anatomically correct and designed by medical professionals.
Metal Stand with Base
This model includes a sturdy, removable metal stand and 4 x 4 inch plastic base attached via metal bolts.
Doctors of Hepatology
This model makes an excellent tool for medical professionals to expand patient understanding of the stages of fatty liver disease from inflammation to carcinoma.
Instructors, Professors and Teachers
This visual representation of hepatological pathology also presents an anatomically accurate liver, making it useful for basic study of liver pathologies and structure.
Product Dimensions: 3.75 H x 8 L x 4 W (in inches)
Weight: .9 lbs.
Material: PVC Plastic
Stand Dimensions: 6 H x 4 L x 4 W (in inches)
About Axis Scientific
- Every Axis Models is designed by medical professionals.
- Axis Scientific anatomy products are crafted using the most durable materials.
- Axis models are designed in the USA.
- All Axis products come with a three-year no-hassle warranty. Visit the Axis Scientific Warranty Registration and Policy page here.
- Axis Scientific models are only available from Anatomy Warehouse.