These training models help learners develop and practice using ultrasound system controls, insertion and manipulation of a transesophageal (TEE/TOE) transducer, positioning and movement of a transthoracic (TTE) transducer, recognizing cardiac structures and performing ultrasound-guided pericardiocentesis procedures. These portable, lightweight, heart block models offer an extremely realistic echocardiography training platform and are available in transparent and flesh-tone configurations. The transparent version allows learners to visualize the needle and the TEE probe without the use of ultrasound. The Simulex tissue has self-healing properties, allowing for 1000+ punctures when used with an 18-21 gauge needle.
- Left and right ventricles
- Left and right atria
- Mitral valve, tricuspid valve
- Aortic valve, pulmonic valve
- Left atrial appendage
- Pulmonary arteries and veins
- Pericardium with adjustable fluid level
- Ascending aorta, superior vena cava and inferior vena cava
- Transthoracic and transesophageal capable
Included in the Box:
- 1 bottle of Clear Ultrasound Refill Solution, 235 mLs
- Size: 8" H x 6" W X 11" L
- Weight: 12 lbs.
Made in USA.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education