The full-torso model is ideal for learning the techniques associated with echocardiography, and ultrasound-guided pericardiocentesis. Recognize cardiac and other anatomical structures, lung and rib artifacts as well as guiding needles and catheters to the pericardial space. Learn how to use the ultrasound system controls and the proper positioning and pressure required for transthoracic imaging. In addition, these models offer the ability to learn the techniques for insertion and positioning of a transesophageal transducer. The Simulex tissue has self-healing properties, allowing for 1000+ punctures when used with an 18-21 gauge needle. Choose from two options: Transthoracic Only, or Transthoracic & Transesophageal Imaging.
- Articulating head and jaw
- Left and right ventricles
- Left and right atria
- Mitral valve, tricuspid valve
- Aortic valve, pulmonic valve
- Left atrial appendage
- Pulmonary arteries, pulmonary veins
- Ascending aorta, superior vena cava, inferior vena cava
- Adjustable pericardial fluid for practicing pericardiocentesis
- Easily replace extracted fluid using a QuickFill port or luer lock
Included in the Box:
- 1 bottle of Red Ultrasound Refill Solution, 235 mLs
- 1 bottle of Blue Ultrasound Refill Solution, 235 mLs
- 1 bottle of Clear Ultrasound Refill Solution, 235 mLs
- Syringes and tubing
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Baby powder
- Pelican case
- Size: 39” L x 21” W x 15” H.
- Weight: 100 lbs.
Made in USA.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education