Introducing the Hanging Classic Human Skeleton from Axis Scientific. Standing 5 feet 6 inches tall, this skeleton towers over the competition. He offers an exceptional level of detail, including major and minor anatomical features and structures, right down to the tiniest detail.
His skull is easily detachable from the body of the skeleton. The skull features a removable calvarium, or skull cap, secured with pegs as well as magnets for added stability. External hardware is kept to a minimum for an uninterrupted view of the skull. Inside the skull, every suture, foramen, and groove is visible, allowing for a full study of the internal and external structures alike. It also features the spinal nerves.
When replaced on the skeleton, the skull sits comfortably on the axis, allowing realistic movement of the skull. The hyoid bone is present, and is easy to study with or without the skull in place. The skeleton is fully articulated, and can replicate all natural movements at the joints. The arms can clearly display flexion, extension, abduction and adduction, circumduction of the shoulder, and even pronation and supination of the radial-ulnar joint. Similarly, the legs can perform all of the movements of the acetabulofemoral joint and knee.
Also included with the Classic Human Skeleton is our brand new Study and Numbering bundle. The centerpiece of this bundle is a 27-page, full color, highly detailed studying and numbering guide. The guide comes with 189 numbered stickers to be placed on the skeleton for a more interactive learning experience. The Study and Numbering guide also features in-depth discussions about such topics as skeletal system physiology and bony feature terminology to take your knowledge to the next level. The bundle also includes two free gifts that will allow you to show off your love for anatomy anywhere you go.
Axis Scientific offers a rare combination in medical education. Exceptional detail and a price that won't break the bank. With quality in every model and our dedicated customer support team just an email or call away, we know you'll love Axis from day one.
- Realistic texture and bony landmarks
- Durable PVC, for long-term use
- Skeleton - 5'6" tall with 14.5" shoulder span and 10.75" hip span
- Stand - 75.25 tall with 18" diameter base
- Skeleton - 15.5 lbs
- Stand - 6.3 lbs
- Axis Scientific Classic Human Skeleton
- Skeleton Assembly Guide outlining the easy steps to assemble your skeleton (takes 5 minutes)
- Skeleton Study and Numbering Guide, packed with:
- 189 Numbered Stickers for labeling the major landmarks of the human skeleton
- 27 page, full color educational guide detailing Skeletal System Physiology, Bony Features Terminology, and Positional Terminology
- Two free gifts (we won't spoil the surprise!)
- Axis Scientific Warranty Registration Card
- Metal hanging stand on lightweight plastic base with 5-caster wheels
Made by Axis Scientific and backed by a 3 year warranty.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.
Medical Education, Patient Consultation