This comprehensive moulage kit is ideal for E.M.T. training. This kit has the largest variety of strap-on wounds for ease in getting the most impact with the least skill used during incident training preparation. Additional stick-on wounds and makeup accessories that allow for more detailed enhancement round out this kit.
- Bleeding strap-on wounds complete with reservoir bags with pump assembly
- Jaw wound (1)
- Abdominal wound with protruding intestines (1)
- Sucking wound of the chest (1)
- Compound fractures of humerus, upper arm (2)
- Compound fractures of femur, upper leg (2)
- Laceration of forehead (1)
- Leg amputation (1)
- Compound fractures of tibia, lower leg (2)
- Gunshot wounds of palm (2)
- Phosphorous burn of hand (1)
- Face in shock (1)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree burn of face (1)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree burn of chest (1)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree burn of back (1)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree burn of hand (1)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree burn of forearm (1)
- Assorted stick-on lacerations & open fracture wounds (36)
- Body adhesive for stick-on wounds (1)
- Casualty simulation wax (2)
- Bottle coagulant makeup blood (3)
- Powder to make 5 gallons simulated blood (5 pkgs.)
- Methyl cellulose for blood thickening (1 pkg.)
- Grease paint each in white, blue, brown, and red (1 ea.)
- Broken Plexiglas for simulating glass-embedded wound (2 pkgs.)
- Container cold cream (1)
- Atomizer mist sprayers (2)
- Plastalene Modeling Paste, white (1)
- Plastalene Modeling Paste, dark (1)
- Tongue depressors (6)
- Tissues (1)
- Fake dirt (1)
- Charcoal (1)
- Petroleum jelly (1)
- Mirror (1)
- Spatulas (2).
Dimensions: 24 in x 9 in x 20 in.
Ship weight: 36 lbs.
Made in the USA by Simulaids.
Please note: All Simulaids products are made to order, and there is typically a 2 week lead time.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time crunch, and we will see what options are available.