Getting started with simulated injuries doesn't have to break the bank. This kit includes a variety of reuseable wounds and refillable accessories for repeated practice opportunity for bandaging and splinting technique.
- 1 compound fracture tibia, complete with reservoir and pump assembled
- 1 bottle coagulant makeup blood
- 1 pkg. powder to make 1 gal. simulated blood
- 12 assorted stick-on lacerations and open fracture wounds (1 doz.)
- 1 casualty simulation wax
- 1 pkg. broken Plexiglas for simulating glass embedded wound
- 1 ea. grease paint colors: white, blue, brown, and red
- 1 body adhesive for stick-on wounds
- 1 atomizer mist sprayer
- 3 spatulas (reorder, Pk. of 6)
- 3 tongue depressors (reorder, pk. of 100)
- 1 pkg. of methyl cellulose for blood thickening
Product Dimensions: 15 in. x 10 in. x 5 in.
Product Weight: 5 lbs.
Made in the USA by Simulaids.
Please note: All Simulaids products are made to order, and there is typically a 2 week lead time.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time crunch, and we will see what options are available.