More versatile than the basic kit, this unit allows for testing higher levels of skill in bandaging and patient care with a more complex series of wounds, while also keeping initial expenditures low. The kit comes in a heavy duty plastic tool box with a lift out tray, for ease of transportation and protection of the kit.
- Bleeding strap-on wounds complete with reservoir bags with pump assembly
- 1 open amputation
- 1 compound fracture of tibia, lower leg
- 1 compound fracture of humerus, upper arm
- 1 sucking wound of chest
- 1 gunshot wound of palm
- 1 bottle coagulant makeup blood
- 1 pkg. of methyl cellulose for blood thickening
- 3 packages powder to make three gallons of simulated blood
- 24 assorted stick-on lacerations & open fracture wounds (1 doz.)
- 1 body adhesive for stick-on wounds
- 1 casualty simulation wax
- 1 pkg. broken Plexiglas for simulating glass embedded wound
- 1 ea. grease paint colors: white, blue, brown, and red
- 4 reservoir bags with pumps assembled
- 1 atomizer mist sprayer
- 3 spatulas
- 3 wood tongue depressors
Product Dimensions: 21 in. x 12 in. x 10 in.
Product Weight: 11 lbs.
Made in the USA by Simulaids.
Please note: All Simulaids products are made to order, and there is typically a 2 week lead time.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time crunch, and we will see what options are available.
Unsure if this replacement part will work with your Simulaids product? Please contact our support department - We'll be happy to help.
Q & A
Q: Are Makeup Accessory refills available for sale?
A: Yes, please contact us if you would like to purchase refills of any makeup accessories.