This model is for practicing cardiopulmonary resuscitation for a neonatal baby. It is suitable for practical training and the basic handling of a neonatal baby. It can be used for neonatal cardiopulmonary programs (NCPR), neonatal resuscitation programs (NPR) and various courses. Pulsation at the base of the umbilical cord van be measured by squeezing and opening the pump for umbilical cord pulsation protruding from the model. Moreover, by releasing the connector on the left flank of the model, the tube for umbilical cord pulsation can be removed. Please remove the tube when it is not needed.
- This model is made of specially developed silicone rubber, which has a similar feel to a living human body.
- Thoracic movement can be observed through positive pressure ventilation by utilizing the bag valve mask.
- The airway can be managed by utilizing the laryngeal mask and intubation tube.
- With deep-seated intubation of the tracheal tube, the elevation of the right lung can be checked.( One-sided lung intubation )
- Oral and nasal suction can be practiced.
- Chest compression can be practiced.
- Umbilical vein catheterization can be practiced.
- Measure the beat at the base of the umbilical cord and determine the heart rate.
Medical Education, Practical Skills Training