KOKEN Neonatal Resuscitation Simulator - Advance designed for training in neonatal cardiopulmonary resuscitation (NCPR), the latest Neonatal Resuscitation Model adds the new functions of "Heart Sound," "Respiration Sound," and "Voice" while retaining all the previous version's features. All functions are easy to operate Wirelessly with a tablet PC.
- In addition to the functions of the previous "Neonatal Resuscitation Model," heart and respiratory sounds can be auscultated on the chest, and a crying voice can be heard from the mouth. Heart, respiration, and voice sounds can be easily controlled on a tablet PC.
- The tablet PC can display the heart rate and SpO2 as a simulated monitor.
- This product is made of a silicone rubber that has a realistic texture and feel.
- Elevation of the chest can be observed through positive-pressure ventilation utilizing a bag valve mask, etc.
- The airway can be managed by utilizing the tracheal tube or laryngeal mask.
- With deep-seated intubation of the tracheal tube, elevation of the right lung can be checked during tracheal intubation. (One-sided lung intubation)
- A tube can be inserted for oral and nasal suction.
- Chest compression can be practiced. The xiphoid process of the sternum can also be checked.
- Umbilical vein catheterization can be practiced.
- Pulsation at the base of the umbilical cord can be measured to determine the heart rate.
Main exercise items:
- Auscultation of heart and respiratory sounds
- Bag valve mask
- Chest compression
- Tracheal intubation
- One-sided lung intubation
- Umbilical cord