The optimal set for experiencing breastfeeding support. The appearance and texture of human skin were simulated through the use of special silicon rubber as a material. Users can feel an adequate close fit when wearing this model and can take a natural breastfeeding position.
Engorgement of the breasts can be simulated by inflating the breast bags. By attaching the Latch on a mask for KOKEN Baby to their KOKEN Baby, users can simulate a baby's appropriate latch.
If you do not have a KOKEN baby to go with your breastfeeding simulator, you can select the option to include the KOKEN baby to go with the purchase of your breasfeeding simulator.
- By using both the KOKEN Breastfeeding Simulation Set and KOKEN Baby together, users can practice a "hands-off" approach to the support of breastfeeding.
- Users can observe and practice caring for the nipples and breasts.
- Simulation of engorgement of the breast enables users to observe the engorged state and practice methods for alleviating engorgement.
- Users can learn through experience that a correct latch cannot be achieved when the breast is engorged.
This set without a KOKEN Baby includes:
- Air pump
- Baby powder
- Protective board
- Breast bags
- Latch on mask for KOKEN Baby
Product size: 5.9 in. L x 5.11 in. W x 4.72 in. H
Weight: 0.21 lb