About the Axis Scientific Transparent Diseased Teeth Anatomy Model:
This Axis Scientific Transparent Permanent Teeth Anatomy Model is a full-size hinged jaw. The clear cast jaw allows for viewing of the roots. This model includes a healthy side and affected side. The healthy side shows normal dentition and occlusion. The affected side shows multiple pathologies. This anatomical model is great for dental students and patient education.
What is Included?
- Human jaw model with teeth
- Axis Scientific standard 3-Year Warranty.
What we love about this Transparent Diseased Teeth Model:
- This model is an accurate representation of human jaw and teeth with multiple pathologies that gives anyone a budget-friendly study tool without sacrificing detail
- This lightweight model is durable but easily transportable too for in-office or home use
- Product dimensions: 5.3 in. x 3.5 in. x 3.5 in
- Product weight: 1 lbs.
Q & A
Q: Can you remove the teeth?
A: No, you cannot remove the teeth in this anatomy model.
Q: Can this model be used for radiology, or be radiographed for practice on dental radiology?
A: Unfortunately, this model is not for use in radiology, there are models out there for that purpose, but they are typically real skulls.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about the Axis Scientific Warranty and to Register your product for coverage under warranty.