About the Axis Scientific Transparent Permanent Teeth Anatomy Model:
This Axis Scientific Transparent Permanent Teeth Anatomy Model is a full-size hinged jaw. The clear cast jaw allows for viewing of the roots. This anatomical model is great for dental students and patient education.
What is Included?
- Human jaw model with teeth
- Axis Scientific standard 3-Year Warranty.
What we love about this Transparent Permanent Teeth Model:
- This model is an accurate representation of human jaw and teeth that gives anyone a budget-friendly study tool without sacrificing detail
- This lightweight model is durable but easily transportable too for in-office or home use
- Product dimensions: 5.3 in. x 3.5 in. x 3.5 in
- Product weight: 1 lbs.
Q & A
Q: Can you remove the teeth?
A: No, you cannot remove the teeth in this anatomy model.
Q: Can this model be used for radiology, or be radiographed for practice on dental radiology?
A: Unfortunately, this model is not for use in radiology, there are models out there for that purpose, but they are typically real skulls.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.