About the larger than life-size, Axis Scientific Decayed Teeth Comparison Anatomy Model:
This educational model shows two enlarged cross sections; one healthy molar and one decaying molar. The healthy displays intact enamel, healthy dentin, and healthy pulp. The decaying tooth shows compromised enamel and dentin, the decay continues its path into the pulp of the tooth. This model is perfect for comparing the internal structures of the tooth as well as the outside, including the gum line.
What is Included?
- One model with no removable parts, the following structures are visible on the healthy tooth and the decaying tooth:
- Periodontal ligament
- Blood vessels
What we love about this tooth comparison model:
- Enlarged, larger than life-size model enables you to see the structures of the tooth in more detail.
- Easily compare a healthy tooth versus a decaying tooth by flipping the model to the other side.
- Discernable areas of decay shown in black on the model.
- The model measures, 3 in. x 2 in. x 3.3 in.
- The model weighs 0.88 lbs.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.