Adult Human Torso – Advanced R&D is a lifelike phantom/simulator, anatomically correct, from neck to pelvic area with all the essential organs present inside. This phantom can be made compatible with Ultrasound, X-RAY CT, and MRI. It is an ideal tool for conducting medical research under the guidance of medical imaging. The organs, bones, and body tissue mimics closely that of an adult human body.
This product is available upon request. It can be modified to match your specific needs.
- It can be customized to be compatible with Ultrasound, X-RAY CT, and MRI.
- Appearance can be customized to mimic skin color or transparent/see-through.
- You can select anatomically correct & realistic organs(soft tissues and bones) for carrying out your project-based research and development.
- Anatomically correct rib cage
- Anatomically correct spine
- Anatomically correct pelvis bone
- Anatomically correct Heart phantom
- 4 valves
- Appendage feature
- Vena cava
- Pulmonic and pulmonary veins attached to LA
- Flexible valvular structures
- Right Ventricle:
– Moderator Band that runs from the anterior wall to the septum (bridge).
- Left Ventricle:
– papillary muscles to the anterior & posterior walls
- Right Atrium:
– Right atrial appendage with distinct muscle structures
- Left Atrium:
– Unique muscle structure to the appendage of the left atrium
- Realistic liver, kidney, and Lungs
- Large & small Intestines, and bladder
- Stomach & diaphragm
- Spleen & Pancreas
- Psoas Major Muscles
(These organs can be modified, added, or removed to suit the precise need of your application)
- Beating heart with access to intravenous catheter insertion
- Beating heart model with the cyclic motion of the heart walls
- Average heart rate (70 BPM)
- Adjustable heart rate (0 BPM – 140 BPM)
- Chambers fillable with water without air pockets
- Asymmetrical heart motion between left and right chambers
- Customization around Heart: Aortic aneurysm extended below the heart
- Hemorrhages in the liver, pericardium, and urinary bladder
- Tumors: bile duct obstructing the bile outflow, left renal tumor, and anal tumor
- Enlarged axillary lymph nodes on one side and normal on the other
- Customized Colon polyps inside intestines
(These features can be modified, added, or removed to suit the precise need of your application)
Additional features (based upon request):
- Internal hemorrhages at bilateral chambers, pelvic area, pericardial area, perisplenic areas etc.
- Lesions and tumors at precise locations.
- Customizing the phantom with motion or bleeding.
- Soft tissue and organs: Composition of urethane base soft resin
- Synthetic bones: Patented ceramic-reinforced epoxy-based composite material
Product Dimensions and Weight:
Product size: 33.46 in. x 18.11 in. x 10.23 in.(approx.)
Product weight: 88.18 lbs (approx.).
Dimensions and Weight of the Shipment:
- Without hard carry case: Size: 35.82 in. x 23.62 in. x 11.81 in. (approx.) Weight: 99.21 lbs (approx.)
- With Hard carry case: Size: 47.24 in. x 25.59 in. x 17.71 in. (approx.) Weight: 143.3 lbs (approx.)
Your order will Include:
- Adult male Torso – Advanced for R&D
- Heart pump and accessories
- User Manual
- Hard carry case (optional)
2-Years Limited Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
True Phantom Solutions Inc. (TPS) Products Limited Warranty
The TPS products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, for a period of two years after date of shipment. This warranty covers the repair or replacement of a product when is sent prepaid to TPS. TPS does not assume liability for installation, abuse, alteration, insufficient application data provided for a design or misuse. We are responsible for the condition of our product. We would love to help you resolve any issues. Please let us know if you have received any defective items by contacting us here: email@example.com
TPS customers who buy directly from True Phantom Solutions Inc.. Products purchased from other third-party sellers are NOT eligible for TPS limited warranty. Purchased from other channels may offer different or altered warranties.
Valid only for items with manufacturer defects, flaws produced by a manufacturer error, or defects caused during production. Products must be in their original storage case (if provided) or one with comparable protection.
Any product requiring a return/replacement (for warranty or non-warranty repair) requires pre-approval from Anatomy Warehouse prior to shipment. Contact Anatomy Warehouse customer service department at 800-422-1134 or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain a RPA (Return/Replacement Product Authorization) number. The RPA number should be clearly marked on the returned package label and your packing list, or shipping document. Return product freight prepaid in its original storage case (if provided) or one with comparable protection. True Phantom Solutions will not accept return shipments sent freight collect. Product damage incurred during return shipment, from poor packing, will not be warranted by True Phantom Solutions.