The Phantom consists of the following features:
- Anatomically correct full-body divided into 10 parts as explained below.
- Realistic body tissue-mimicking material, compatible with CT & MR imaging.
- Useful to train/perform several patient positioning techniques under radiology.
- Shoulders can be rotated 360 degrees round ways and 180 degrees sideways.
- Movable Hip joints, knees, and elbows at respective degrees.
- Detachable Head, Torso & limbs.
- The bones have a realistic three-layered structure with inner porosity which can be adjusted
according to the requirement of the particular project.
- Customizable with different pathologies(lesion, tumor, infection, abnormality) upon request.
- The phantom can be ordered in a transparent or skin-colored version.
2-Years Limited Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
True Phantom Solutions Inc. (TPS) Products Limited Warranty
The TPS products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, for a period of two years after date of shipment. This warranty covers the repair or replacement of a product when is sent prepaid to TPS. TPS does not assume liability for installation, abuse, alteration, insufficient application data provided for a design or misuse. We are responsible for the condition of our product. We would love to help you resolve any issues. Please let us know if you have received any defective items by contacting us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
TPS customers who buy directly from True Phantom Solutions Inc.. Products purchased from other third-party sellers are NOT eligible for TPS limited warranty. Purchased from other channels may offer different or altered warranties.
Valid only for items with manufacturer defects, flaws produced by a manufacturer error, or defects caused during production. Products must be in their original storage case (if provided) or one with comparable protection.
Any product requiring a return/replacement (for warranty or non-warranty repair) requires pre-approval from Anatomy Warehouse prior to shipment. Contact Anatomy Warehouse customer service department at 800-422-1134 or email@example.com in order to obtain a RPA (Return/Replacement Product Authorization) number. The RPA number should be clearly marked on the returned package label and your packing list, or shipping document. Return product freight prepaid in its original storage case (if provided) or one with comparable protection. True Phantom Solutions will not accept return shipments sent freight collect. Product damage incurred during return shipment, from poor packing, will not be warranted by True Phantom Solutions.