This model is highly realistic and can be adjusted to different positions based on trainees’ needs. It can be widely used in various first aid training and practice, including closed fracture fixation and spinal cord injury handling so to avoid secondary injury during handing.
- Handing of spinal cord patient
- Quick identification and diagnosis of fractures
- First-aid awareness and knowledge
- Realism: Realism of appearance and texture for realistic practice.
- Key Features:
- A closed fracture at the upper radius of the forearm and the lower fibula of the lower leg with the broken ends of the bones visible.
- Realistic sense of friction on the surface of bones.
- Sensor at the neck can detect the angle of neck elevation. Once the angle is larger than 30°, the alarm will sound.
- Sensor at the waist can detect the waist curvature with alarm warning.
- Treatment tools like splint or neck collar can be applied to the model.
1 x Closed Fracture Fixation and Spinal Cord Injury Handling Model
1 x Splint
1 x Neck collar
1 x Set of Clothes
1 x Operation manual
Medical Education, Practical Skill Training, Patient Consultation