About the Axis Scientific 14-Part Micro Torso Anatomy Model:
This micro torso anatomy model is perfect for distance and individual learning, it features thirteen miniature removable parts including smaller versions of the liver, stomach, heart, lungs, intestines, and brain. Axis Scientific's micro torso offers ease of use and a basic understanding of human organs. Each organ is painted and detailed enough to identify more advanced organs and structures of the body, like the tongue, urinary system, bladder, and cardiovascular system.
What is Included?
- One micro torso with removable:
- Head, splits into two halves
- Brain, half of the brain can be removed from one half of the head.
- Lungs, individual lungs, that also split in half.
- Diaphragm and Esophagus (one piece)
- Pancreas and Spleen (one piece)
- Intestines, small and large intestines are not separable
What we love about this micro torso model:
- The size, this small torso anatomy model is perfect for distance or individual learning, fits great on a desk.
- Painted in detail, many structures are visible on the model that aren't necessarily removable, like the spleen, cerebellum, and the thyroid gland.
- Removable parts for closer examination and study. For fun, you can make a game out of putting the organs back inside the torso.
- Exposed muscular system on the left side of the figure, identify the muscles without the need for another resource.
- The model measures, 4.3 in. x 4.3 in. x 11.2 in.
- The model weighs 1.28 lbs.
- Thirteen removable parts.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.