Don't let their small size fool you - These updated editions of one of our most popular study guide series feature a new look, updated content, and excellent organizational features. They're durable, and fold for convenience, making these a great option for the on-the-go student. Guides show numbered anatomical structures and contain answers that can be concealed for easy self-testing and memorization. Write-on, wipe-off Laminated surface.
This quick reference covers:
- Respiratory passages overview and intrapulmonary structures
- Bronchopulmonary segments and ventilation
- Pulmonary arteries and veins
- Paranasal sinuses and larynx
- Emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, and lung cancer
Folded size approximately 9 inches x 4 inches. Unfolded size approximately 9 inches x 24 inches. Printed in the USA by Anatomical Chart Company.