The Life/form Deluxe PLUS Adult CRiSis Manikin is a complete resuscitation system that presents challenges you may face in real world situations, with five major features allowing practice of several simulation scenarios. Each manikin consists of an Airway Larry Airway Management Trainer Head, Blood Pressure Arm, Defibrillation Chest Skin, full body CPR manikin, and IV Arm. Ideal for ACLS, paramedic, EMT, and nursing training at every level. Modular components allow you to create a manikin to suit your needs. The PLUS manikin also includes an Electronic CPR Monitoring Printer Unit and a Hard Carry Case. Electronic monitoring, memory, and printer unit, for use with CPR simulation, displays running averages of compression rate, compression depth, ventilation duration, and ventilation volume, provides hard copy printout, and has adult and child settings. Red light indicates improper hand placement, yellow light signals proper compression depth of 1-1/2 in.-2 in.. Green light signals proper ventilation volume at 0.80 liters adult. The performance of each skill is displayed separately while averages are stored in the memory. Designed to automatically switch between the compression and ventilation modes depending on which one is being applied. Compression and ventilation waveforms are plotted in a time sequence. When stop button is pushed, averages of the four skills are shown on the digital display while the printer tabulates the result on paper.
Major features include:
- Compatible airway management devices include E.T., E.O.A., E.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube, and King Systems
- Cricoid cartilage allows for practice of Sellick maneuver
- Oral, nasal, and digital intubation capabilities
- Palpable carotid pulse (manual)
- Realistic anatomy of the mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus
- Separate left and right lungs for auscultation
- Suctioning capabilities
Blood Pressure Arm
- Auscultatory gap can be turned on and off
- Five Korotkoff phases can be turned on and off
- Instructor determines systolic and diastolic levels, heart rate, and sound volume
- Radial pulse
- Speaker in arm reproduces real blood pressure sounds
- Use with an optional external speaker system to broadcast sounds to the entire classroom (A-101395)
- Fully articulated head, neck, and jaw
- Jaw thrust
- Palpable and visual landmarks
- Compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators, monitors, and patient simulators
- Internal load box absorbs full strength of every shock - designed to handle up to maximum recommended 360 Joules
- Manual, semiautomatic, and automatic defibrillation
- Monitor manikin like a real patient at four ECG sites and two defibrillation sites
- Articulated at the biceps for antecubital and dorsal access
- Bony landmark at shoulder to identify muscle tissue for intramuscular injections
- Realistic flashback from a pressurized system
- Replaceable skin and veins
- Item Weight: 80
- Skin Tone: Light
- Gender: Non Gender Specific
- Manikin Type: Full Body
What this warranty covers:
Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s discretion, repair or replace the product.
What this warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
This warranty does not cover defects or damages from unauthorized design modifications, improper usage, improper storage, abuse, failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the owner’s instruction manual, or other acts that are not the fault of Nasco, including damage caused by shipping.
This warranty does not cover cases, accessories, stains, cosmetic appearance, or normal replacement of disposable items.
This warranty does not cover transport costs and all risks of transport relating to the warranty of the product.
Only products manufactured at Nasco Plastics receive this warranty. All other products sold through Nasco, but manufactured elsewhere, are subject to the warranties supplied by the product manufacturer. These warranties may differ from the Nasco warranty.
If repairs are covered by this warranty, the purchaser will pay only the incidental expenses associated with the repair, including any shipping, handling, and related costs for sending the product to Nasco and for sending the product back to the purchaser. However, if the repairs are not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will be liable for all repair costs in addition to the costs of shipping and handling.
This warranty will be granted only when the original invoice or complete, legible sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and product type) is presented together with the defective product.
This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed, or made illegible.
Nasco reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace spare parts of defective products or low-cost products with new or refurbished spare parts or products.
Non Gender Specific
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education