- Lightweight, full-body female - 66 in. (167 cm) long, 35-lb. (16 kg) weight
- Simple to transport in pre-hospital scenario training
- Superior range of motion with fully articulated joints
- Bony landmarks including ischial spines
- Change appearance quickly with multiple hair and eye color combinations
- Airway management - intubation and ventilation with chest rise
- Amniotic sac
- Articulating arms and legs
- Articulating baby - 18 in. (45 cm) long, 22-lb. (1 kg) weight
- Birthing positions - hands and knees, lateral, supine
- Breech deliveries - complete, incomplete, Footling, and Frank
- Cervical dilation - 6 stages
- Cesarean section delivery
- Deliveries - vaginal, cesarean, forceps-assisted, and vacuum-assisted
- Episiotomy repair
- External version
- Fetal palpation - abdominal and Leopold's maneuvers
- Fetal suction
- Fundal massage
- Intramuscular injection sites (maternal only), right deltoid, left deltoid, right thigh
- Manual birthing maneuver - instructor/student-controlled fetal descent
- Membrane rupture
- Oral and nasal care - lavage, gavage, suctioning
- Patient positioning and transfer techniques
- Placenta previa
- Postpartum care
- Postpartum hemorrhage
- Scalp electrode placement
- Shoulder dystocia maneuvers - McRobert's, Suprapubic Pressure, Rubin's I and II, Wood's Screw, Reverse Wood's Screw, Posterior Arm, Gaskin
- Umbilical cord clamping and cutting
- Umbilical cord prolapse
- Abdominal pad
- Abdominal skin, 2 - 1 normal and 1 cesarean
- Amniotic sac, 50
- Articulating baby
- Cervices, 6 - stages 1-6
- Chest skin
- CPR chest
- Eyes, 3 sets - brown, blue, and green
- Hospital gown
- Inflation tubing with squeeze bulb
- Lubricating jelly
- Lung bag
- Pelvic block
- Perineal skin, 3 - prenatal, birthing, and episiotomy
- Perineal skin stabilizer pad
- Positioning bag
- Umbilical clamp
- Umbilical cords, 4 - 1 long and 3 short
- Wigs, 3 - black, blond, and brown
- Item Weight: 72
- Gender: Female
- Manikin Type: Full Body
- Skin Tone: Light
- Simulator: Y
- Assembly Required: No
What this warranty covers:
Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s discretion, repair or replace the product.
What this warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
This warranty does not cover defects or damages from unauthorized design modifications, improper usage, improper storage, abuse, failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the owner’s instruction manual, or other acts that are not the fault of Nasco, including damage caused by shipping.
This warranty does not cover cases, accessories, stains, cosmetic appearance, or normal replacement of disposable items.
This warranty does not cover transport costs and all risks of transport relating to the warranty of the product.
Only products manufactured at Nasco Plastics receive this warranty. All other products sold through Nasco, but manufactured elsewhere, are subject to the warranties supplied by the product manufacturer. These warranties may differ from the Nasco warranty.
If repairs are covered by this warranty, the purchaser will pay only the incidental expenses associated with the repair, including any shipping, handling, and related costs for sending the product to Nasco and for sending the product back to the purchaser. However, if the repairs are not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will be liable for all repair costs in addition to the costs of shipping and handling.
This warranty will be granted only when the original invoice or complete, legible sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and product type) is presented together with the defective product.
This warranty will not apply if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed, or made illegible.
Nasco reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace spare parts of defective products or low-cost products with new or refurbished spare parts or products.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education