The Female Reproductive System anatomical chart features illustrated overviews of the perineum and pelvic organs; details of the ovary, fallopian tube, uterus, vagina, and clitoris; and changes to the ovary and uterus during phases of the menstrual cycle. The chart also describes the menstrual cycle and menopause.
- The ovary, fallopian tube, uterus, and vagina (coronal section of aligned uterus, vagina, and proximal fallopian tube)
- Detail of an ovum
- The female pelvic organs (sagittal section)
- The female perineum (inferior view, lithotomy position)
- The clitoris (median section and anteroinferior view)
- Detail of the clitoris (transverse section and anteroinferior view)
- The menstrual cycle (views of the ovary and uterus during each phase and ovulation)
The chart measures 20 inches x 26 inches.
Printed in the USA by Anatomical Chart Company.