Understanding Colorectal Cancer, Second Edition explains colorectal cancer with easy-to-understand text and illustrations of colorectal anatomy including transverse, descending, ascending colon, rectum, and the jejunum. Fully up to date with current guidelines, the chart includes risk factors, signs and symptoms, screening and tests, staging illustrations, and treatment options.
- Risk Factors
- Signs and Symptoms
- Screening, including a Type of Test table with descriptions and timing for each test for the various stool-based and direct visualization tests
- Colorectal Cancer Stages
- Treatment Options, including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy (RT), targe
- Primary anatomical illustration with labels for transverse colon, descending colon sigmoid colon, cecum, ascending colon, vermiform appendix, rectum, and anus
- Smaller inset pathological illustrations of adenocarcinoma of colon, colonic polyps, adenocarcinoma of transverse colon, adenocarcinoma of descending colon, adenocarcinoma of the rectosigmoid region
- Descriptive staging illustrations for Stages I through IV colorectal cancer
20" x 26" heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners
Printed in the United States.