About the Axis Scientific Canine Forelimb with Scapula:
Like many of our animal skeletons and models, this particular skeleton model gives us an opportunity to understand a little bit more about Man's Best Friend. This canine skeleton includes the scapula, leg skeleton, and toenails of an average canine (probably of a mid-size dog or common labrador). From the shoulder to the toes, you can see the same anatomical features and bony landmarks you would expect to see on a real skeleton, which makes this the perfect study or demonstration tool for veterinarians, zoologists, pet lovers, or students breaking into a new field!
What is Included?
- Full-size canine model with the scapula
- Axis Scientific standard 3-Year Warranty.
What we love about this Dog Leg Model:
- This full-size leg model is an accurate representation of a canine leg that gives anyone a budget-friendly study tool without sacrificing detail
- Features additional anatomical details like the femur, rotula, stifle joint, tibia, hock, fibula, tarsus, metatarsus, phalanges - everything you'd expect to see is present!
- This lightweight model is durable but easily transportable too for in-office or home use
- Product dimensions: 16.25 in. x 5.5 in. x 1.5 in
- Product weight: 0.30 lbs.
Q & A
Q: Do the joints articulate?
A: This particular model does not allow for flexibility or full demonstration of motion in the joints.
Q: Can I use this for veterinary school?
A: Definitely! This is a great study tool for beginners and professionals.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Quality You Can Trust
Virtually unique among anatomical model manufacturers, Axis Scientific does not require you to send back your model for inspection before a replacement or refund is issued. You also will not pay to return a defective product or incur unnecessary additional shipping charges before you get a replacement. Axis Scientific guarantees you will get a replacement under the standard Three Year Warranty.
16.25 in. x 5.5 in. x 1.5 in