PAT "the Pediatric Auscultation Trainer "is the complete auscultation manikin for pediatric-specific conditions. Because pediatric care requires careful consideration of growth and developmental issues, PAT is designed to prepare students to readily recognize the signs and sounds associated with pediatric-specific disorders. With one of the largest libraries of pediatric sounds and intuitive instructional tools, PAT gives students everything they need to actively engage in their auscultation education. Pediatric size auscultation trainer with listening points at the correct anatomical locations. Heart sounds at different rates for comparison, (e.g. Example: Atrial Septal Defect at 75 bm and 90 bm). PAT's computer software interface is easily projected into any smart classroom. The software includes phonocardiograms, correct anatomical locations, and written lessons for each sound. With programmable and password-protected lectures, many institutions find value in having numerous instructors utilize PAT.
What this warranty covers
- Cardionics warrants this product to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year
from the date of original consumer purchase from Cardionics or an authorized dealer.
- This written warranty is limited to the original consumer purchaser, transferable only by written authorization of Cardionics.
- All warranties, expressed or implied, made by Cardionics, including warranties of merchantability and fitness are limited to the one (1) year period of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- This warranty is limited to repair of the product or replacement thereof, at the discretion of Cardionics.
What this warranty does not cover
- This warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from use of the product other than its normal, intended and customary use. This warranty does not cover defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or liquid, unauthorized modifications, repairs made by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized connections (those not described in this manual), misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alternation, improper installation or other acts which are not the fault of Cardionics, including damage caused by shipping.
- Devices which have had the serial number removed or made illegible.
- Damage resulting from use of non-Cardionics approved accessories.
Practical Skills Training, Medical Education