Instructors for Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) focus on four main skill sets as defined by the PHTLS course offered by the National Registry for EMT (NREMT): airway maintenance with basic and advanced adjuncts, IV therapy, I/O therapy, and chest trauma treatment. The PHTLS Trainer will supply these needed focus points. Many countries around the world are initiating PHTLS training based upon the NREMT regimen. The PHTLS torso manikin contains all of the necessary features for teaching the curriculum in this specialized field:
- Pneumothorax reduction
- Replaceable skin sections
- Discharge of air for audible confirmation of placement
- No damage to interior systems
- Manubrium I/O insertion
- Designed for use with Pyng FAST1 training device
- Replaceable bone insert assures long life
- IV arm
- Multiple access locations from dorsal hand up to and including the antecubital fossa
- Arm rotates for ease of access
- Vein replacement in field
- Intubation head with tongue edema and laryngospasm options
- Flexible skin makes jaw thrust life-like
- Jaw can be dislocated for further complications
- Durable material limits laryngoscope blade damage
- There are no electronic components or ECG capabilities.
Product Dimensions: 47 in. x 24 in. x 19 in.
Product Weight: 54 lbs.
Made in the USA by Simulaids.
Please note: All Simulaids products are made to order, and there is typically a 2 week lead time.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time crunch, and we will see what options are available.