Finally! A site that fosters understanding of anatomy through narrated videos of REAL cadaver specimens, easy-to-use navigation tools, and access to only what you need, when you need it. This card is your portal to anatomy content designed to help you succeed in the course, the lab, and on exams—review the clips anytime, as often as you’d like, from your computer, smartphone, or tablet device!
- Rotating videography shows structures and movements in three dimension, making sense of what you see or may miss during dissection
- Carefully preserved, expertly dissected human specimens in their natural color closely simulate what students or medical professionals will see in practice
- Compelling images combine with detailed voiceover and labeling to support visual and auditory learning styles
" For those of us who are very visual and need to see proper spatial arrangements, this is awesome. "
Register on the site with your exclusive code for immediate access to:
- Email functionality: send specific clips to peers, colleagues, or faculty for discussion or clarification
- "May favorites" tab: save videos for quick reference during lecture, lab, review, or patient consult
- Downloadable PDF transcripts: use as reference or review
- Regional organization of videos: jump to those parts of the body most relevant to your course or area of study'
ANATOMY IN REAL-LIFE 3D
- More than 300 narrated videos of REAL cadaver specimens
- Easy-to-use search and navigation tools
- Access to only the content you need, when you need it
Printed in the United States.
Medical Education, Patient Consultation