Obstetric assistance during normal delivery, including the side-lying and hands-and-knees positions, can be practiced. This set allows trainees to practice a series of obstetric assistance techniques, such as protecting the perineum and inspecting the fetus and placenta.
- This set supports practice for obstetric assistance for normal delivery, including free-style delivery (the side-lying and hands-and-knees positions).
- The presence of legs makes it possible to practice by reproducing a near-clinical setting. (The feet can be detached.)
- The fetal model can reproduce the third rotation. This also makes it possible to practice assistance techniques during vacuum extraction and forceps delivery.
- The placenta model's umbilical cord can be manipulated with Kocher forceps and an umbilical clip. It is also possible to reproduce the nuchal cord.
- The vulva of the previous models (Vaginal Examination Model-Vulva ?, Obstetric Model-Vulva ? Primipara Type / Multipara Type / and Perineal Suture Model - Vulva) can be used with this set.
- Perineal protection
- Delivery assistance
- Cutting the umbilical cord
- Delivering the placenta
- Main body x 1 (45.66 in. L x 19.68 in. W x 11.02 in. H, weight 13.22 lb)
- Obstetric model - vulva ? (primipara type) x 1 (6.69 in. L x 6.69 in. W x 3.15 in. H, weight 1.32 lb)
- Fetal model x 1 (Height 15.74 in., head circumference 12.60 in., weight 4.85 lb)
- Placenta model x 1 (Diameter 7.48 in., height 3.93 in., weight 1.32 lb)
- Replacement Umbilical cord for Placenta model x 1 (Diameter 0.55 in., length 25.60 in., weight 0.17 lb)
- Binding band x 2
- Glycerin x 1
- Free-style base for fixing in place the main body x 1 (12.20 in. L x 17.32 in. W x 15.35 in. H, weight 1.76 lb)
- Cloth cover for main body x 1