The KOKEN Postpartum Breast Care Model is the perfect simulator for providing breastfeeding support and breast care after the birth of a child. The wearable model helps the user understand the correct posture and positioning when breastfeeding a newborn. The wearable model can be inflated to simulate engorged breasts which make latching on for babies more difficult.
- The appearance and texture of the model closely resembles human skin achieved by using a special silicone rubber as the material.
- Users can feel the close fit while wearing the model and can take a natural breastfeeding position.
- Inflating the breasts simulates engorged breasts.
- Care of the nipples and breasts through observation.
- Observation of breast engorgement and the practice of engorgement reduction.
- Learn that the correct latch cannot be achieved when the breast is engorged.