Adult Heart Phantom is a realistic simulator of human heart that is anatomically correct and compatible with ultrasound, X-RAT CT, and MRI. This product has wide range of applications as it has potential to support beating functionality. Ultrasound navigated endoscopy, catheter insertion under ultrasound probe and other research & development based applications.
True Phantom Solutions designs and creates bio-medical phantoms that are ultrasound, MRI and CT compatible. We use patented synthetic material to create life-like phantoms that mimic the acoustical, physical and mechanical properties of real biological tissues. Using 3D printing technology and synthetic material, the phantoms are made to be an exact model of anatomical structures. The phantoms are fully customizable and able to suit any bio-medical project.
Upon special request, the geometry and dimensions of feature and its properties can be customized based on the requirements of any particular project.
The picture represents the phantom/model without a water tank. An optional water tank helps researchers in obtaining an enhanced view of the internal structure of the heart.
Features (included in price):
- 2 Atria, 2 Ventricles
- 4 valves
- Appendage feature
- Vena cava
- Pulmonic and pulmonary veins attached to LA
- Flexible valvular structures
- Right Ventricle: Moderator Band that runs from the anterior wall to the septum (bridge).
- Left Ventricle: papillary muscles to the anterior & posterior walls
- Right Atrium: Right atrial appendage with distinct muscle structures
- Left Atrium: Unique muscle structure to the appendage of the left atrium
Implementing motion to the heart (Optional):
- Beating heart model with cyclic motion of the heart walls based on a mechanical pump
- System installed on a plex glass
- Chambers fillable with water without air pockets
- Adjustable heart rate
(0 BPM-140 BPM)
- Hysteresis in motion (diastole and systole of the cardiac cycle)
- Asymmetrical displacement of the heart chambers
- Complete system installed on a plex glass
Implementing additional features to the heart (Optional):
- Controlled pressure wave in the left atrium heart chamber
- Realistic pressure pulses in left atrium
- Pressure wave simplified to sinus wave
- Control to change the pressure
- Heating Chamber to achieve realistic temperatures
- Pressurized heating chamber
- Regulator unit
- Major Accommodating Tube
|Type of the tissues:||Sound velocity [m/s]||Density
at 2.25 MHz [dB/cm]
|Heart Tissue||1400 ± 10||1.02||60||50||YES||1.7 ± 0.2|
2-Years Limited Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
True Phantom Solutions Inc. (TPS) Products Limited Warranty
The TPS products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, for a period of two years after date of shipment. This warranty covers the repair or replacement of a product when is sent prepaid to TPS. TPS does not assume liability for installation, abuse, alteration, insufficient application data provided for a design or misuse. We are responsible for the condition of our product. We would love to help you resolve any issues. Please let us know if you have received any defective items by contacting us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
TPS customers who buy directly from True Phantom Solutions Inc.. Products purchased from other third-party sellers are NOT eligible for TPS limited warranty. Purchased from other channels may offer different or altered warranties.
Valid only for items with manufacturer defects, flaws produced by a manufacturer error, or defects caused during production. Products must be in their original storage case (if provided) or one with comparable protection.
Any product requiring a return/replacement (for warranty or non-warranty repair) requires pre-approval from Anatomy Warehouse prior to shipment. Contact Anatomy Warehouse customer service department at 800-422-1134 or email@example.com in order to obtain a RPA (Return/Replacement Product Authorization) number. The RPA number should be clearly marked on the returned package label and your packing list, or shipping document. Return product freight prepaid in its original storage case (if provided) or one with comparable protection. True Phantom Solutions will not accept return shipments sent freight collect. Product damage incurred during return shipment, from poor packing, will not be warranted by True Phantom Solutions.